While we are making progress…
- Roughly 90% of FSU students who choose to drink always (or usually) use a designated driver.
- About 25% of students report not drinking in the past 30 days.
- Of students who drink, over 59% of students report drinking responsibly (4 or fewer drinks) the last time they partied. Much remains to be done…
- About 43% reported doing something they regretted after drinking.
- Nearly 6% reported that alcohol negatively affected their academic performance.
- Only 26% of FSU students always (or usually) avoid drinking games when they party.
**According to a 2016 National College Health Assessment